Coursier régional
Coursier régional
Pays : E
A remercié : 6 fois
A été remercié : 8 fois

Re: Pelle Hydraulique liebherr 984R 1:14

Message par TESSEN »

thanks guys, too many hours in to I+D
BlackCat, yes i have a worklog for the lathe CNC here (in spanish, but with many photos)
https://www.foromaquinas.com/showthread ... -torno-CNC

and the all the pieces look better in this way

regards
Goliath
Conducteur retraité ou la belle vie
Numéro de département : 49
Pays : F
A remercié : 789 fois
A été remercié : 285 fois

Message par Goliath »

Good job!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

great achievement, this r984! :respect: :respect: :respect:
Dieu est bon car il pardonne....Moi je suis pas dieu! ;)
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

I don't know what happened, but part of the post has been lost, I try to recover it
let's start with some details:
these are the heads of the locking bolts together with their housings and the plates that make the closure
These are details into the tracks, I suppose that in the real machine they would be service covers for maintenance of the track tensioning system

pipe supports on the arm

some photos of the tank and fittings, it was going to be a temporary tank, but .. as usual, for now I will keep it that way, and I will change it in the future .. or not: o) the tank has an oil filter incorporated

I'm going to place photos from the lower structure (tracks) to the upper part (turret) to follow a certain order

tracks once painted (only on the inside)

detail of the sprocket caps

front wheel with its tensioning springs

In this photo we can see the internal components in the lower structure, there is no rotating electrical connection between upper and lower structure, there would be 2 independent machines, with their battery, receiver, motors and motor drivers

and its corresponding bottom cover

the lower structure painted

the turning system

the upper structure

hydraulic pistons and some details

hydraulic fittings
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

And the hydraulic part, here I will stop a little more, since this is not usually seen very often, I have already mentioned that the hydraulic system is of very high pressure, it reaches up to 200 bar, each element has been tested individually to ensure its operation at mention pressure, the pump sends the oil to an oil accumulator, pressurized to 70 bars of gas pressure, that is, any oil flow that does not reach that pressure, would not enter in this accumulator.At the output of the pump, we also have, in parallel, a pressure limiting valve, set at 200 bars if the pressure in the system rises above that value, it sends the excess to the tank passing through the filter previously and a pressure sensor, this element It controls the pressure at the pump outlet, and I am going to use it to control what pressure I want the system to work at, broadly speaking, with the station I send a signal to a microcontroller that is in the machine and it compares the signal that I send you with the transmitter, and the signal that comes from the sensor, if the control signal is less than the sensor signal, it does nothing, but if it is the other way around, it turns on the pump until the pressure in the circuit is the desired one. Useful pressure ranges from 80 to 200bar, at less than 80 bar the sensor does not measure well and over 200 bar the pressure limiting valve trips
Photos:
the sensor
various elements, pump, pressure limiter, tank

this is the tank, only with the gas precharge pressure (70 bar)

some tests already with pressure

a little a summary video
https://youtu.be/PJko2NQGDLY[/Ytube]
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

In this post I basically focus on teaching details and painting (as I could best) let's get to it!

I'm going to start with what would be the bodywork, my initial idea was to make a bodywork, like the real ones, with its little doors, accesses and those things, but in the end I had to opt for functionality, the panels are simulated, but .. I think they are quite the hit and I have put in a good amount of detail

The first thing is to calculate the development of the body once unfolded, to pass it later to laser cutting, then I had to prepare a small assembly, since before folding this sheet, I had to mill some small grooves on its surface, which are the that they are going to simulate the separation between the panels of the bodywork, for this I had to prepare a wooden board that acts as a martyr and machine the negative shape of the plate, with this I make sure that it rests flat and everything at the same height , but the endmill (1mm in diameter) can eat more material than it should and split and / or make a through hole, which I don't want either

OK, once the grooves are made, we move on to the folding, here I would like to comment on the "tricky" of the operation, if the folds are not perfectly in place, the body could be higher (losing width) with which it would not enter the machine, since it is very tight or it could also be wider (losing height) this is almost worse, since it would create an interference in height with the workshop components and it would not fit into the structure because it is too wide, it is complicated the issue

and here a few more photos

the handles of some covers on the bodywork and the anchoring of one of the railings
these covers will be screwed, it is a simple aesthetic detail, but I like how it looked

here once painted

photo of one of the railings that goes in front of the machine

Now we are going for the 3 ventilation grids that the machine carries, it has several types on both sides of the structure, the grids are laser cut in 0.5mm sheet and the nerves with the wire edm

and here the 3 finished grids

presented

an overview

and with its coat of primer and paint

painting the dividing slots between cloths

overview once painted

This would be the handles of the side doors of the body, due to their size, printed in 3D resin (I made several models)

the caps i showed earlier, ready to install
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

As with the bodywork, I proceed with "the hood" (I don't know what these pieces are called), first it is to take out the development of the pieces to be able to cut them with laser, then to laser cut in 0.5mm stainless steel and fold This time because of their size, I have no choice but to do the folding by hand, it doesn't look so good, but .. it's passable

once folded and presented

this is its corresponding railing

and here already finished and painted

Apart from the grids, there are also mesh plates on the excavator, one on each side, I suppose they will also be ventilation, let's go with them:
For this I made a small tool with the 3D printer, which is attached to the jaw of the milling machine and makes the mesh folds

I leave a small video that explains it perfectly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_8tw9wiyg (sorry, the forum does not link the youtube videos well)

one thing left to do is finish painting the counterweight

We continue with the side walkways and the cabin platform, these structures are made of 1mm stainless steel sheet, tongue and groove to facilitate assembly and then welded

We start from laser cut parts
and we are assembling them, this in particular is the platform of the cabin

the side panel of the cab platform, milled for later folding

and this is how it looks

and in the same way I proceed with the side walkways

these brass pieces .. it gave me a lot of trouble, despite how simple it seems and that is why I leave this mention

and once painted

On top of the catwalks and the cabin platform, there is a mesh that serves as the floor and that could not be missing
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

the next thing I have to do, are the rails of the cabin platform, they are made with folded brass bar, but first I start by showing the joints to the platform
first they are milled

and then I weld them to the bars (brazing)

a little video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZeuTX_M7eA (sorry, the forum does not link the youtube videos well)

I had to prepare a tool to hold all the pieces in position, there were really several tools, it was not easy

the result

and once primed

we go with the pieces that join the platform to the oil tank - upper structureTambién parto de unas piezas fresadas en latón

These pieces are screwed to a 3D printed piece that complements the tank and this printed piece, in turn, is screwed to the tank itself, the platform will later also be screwed to these brass pieces

oil tank with 3D dressing and tank-structure union parts <-> cabin platform

With this, I would already have the cabin platform attached to the structure, but I also have to join the walkways to the structure, I do that with these pieces, which are screwed from the bottom to the upper structure and to those that will be screwed later. the catwalks

more pieces milled in brass

and once cut and painted

I can now install the walkways in their position

the next step the cabin. This is a piece that carries its complexity and it has taken me more time than I thought and also I have not solved it as I would like ... but hey, my initial idea was to make this piece all of it in metal, the easiest thing for me was to manufacture it with the technique of microfusion (lost wax casting) I have already taught pieces made in this way before, I make a master piece, which I then bury in a special "plaster", heat everything until the piece disappears and then fill the gap that remains with metal

I print the pieces in 3D divided into 4 parts, since they are very large pieces and the cylinders do not fit in any other way

mounting the casting trees

and so they come out after the process

and superimposed to see how they look

They do not come out perfect, but they are repairable and can be used, but since I think that I will not have time to weld and prepare this cabin, I leave it in "stand by" and look for how to make another cabin, more quickly, for this faster is 3D printing -> FDM 3d printing

This is a so-called "special" PLA so that it acquires all its mechanical properties, it requires post-processing a heat treatment, you have to heat the material up to about 80º and leave it there for a couple of hours and then cool

too hot .. to start over again
the cabin

the door

sandpaper, paint and well .. it remains "apparent" is what I like least of the whole machine
TESSEN
Coursier régional
Coursier régional

Message par TESSEN »

And at this point I am, I still have to add details, less and less, of course, the driver is also ready, but that will be the last thing I teach, it will be the "icing on the cake"

A small mod for theradio, I use a taranis 9EX and it has a 2Ah NiMh battery but as it had been on the shelf for several years, when I needed the battery it was almost dead, it could not hold anything, so Instead of buying another battery packs, I have put an 8-element battery holder in it and put some rechargeable batteries with a higher capacity of 2.5Ah and if necessary, I could put even alkaline batteries

and some photos of the bucket (it is the largest that the machine mounts, 8m3)

the first videos of the machine, (very clumsy operator, I know)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKBsjKK0CU&t (Charles bronson at the controls)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24i7c4hAa8U&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQvPJ-JAJc&t (hard soil with roots)

and to end i leave a pair of videos showing how i mod my radio to add 4D joystick in the original /M9 R sticks

in the first video show how the original 4D joystick works and how to disassemble
https://youtu.be/JK_1E1wWyJk

in the second (and third) video show how i install in the radio, and how to make the adapter
https://youtu.be/LGgXCIPU9nA

best regards!
arhyx
Coursier national
Coursier national
Numéro de département : 88
A remercié : 1 fois
A été remercié : 1 fois

Message par arhyx »

good job, can't wait to see the rest!
huina 582et 583, kabolite k336

imp3D ender 3 pro et creality cr10 max et cr10 pro
GAETANM
Coursier national
Coursier national
Numéro de département : 67
A remercié : 271 fois
A été remercié : 19 fois

Message par GAETANM »

Good job :respect: :respect: :respect:
cc38150
Numéro de département : 38
A remercié : 55 fois
A été remercié : 237 fois

Message par cc38150 »

TESSEN a écrit : 11 janv. 2021, 11:44 I don't know what happened, but part of the post has been lost, I try to recover it
The forum crashed. All data since January 2020 have been lost unfortunately.
scratt
Coursier régional
Coursier régional
Numéro de département : 41
A remercié : 10 fois

Message par scratt »

what an impressive achievement and what meticulous work. congratulations
Répondre

Retourner vers « Pelle »